Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Did you expect the trailer to like that?
17-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #13
Re: Did you expect the trailer to like that?
(17-07-2008 03:20 AM)elm1230 link Wrote:The way the trailers was is the exact same thing I thought it would be.Like the narrator saying how the sims lived in TS2 and then it busts out into the sims 3 world.I thought it was pretty cool.I had know idea how it was going to be since Maxis is so random.What did you think the trailer would be about?
Wow i actually think I saw it before it even came out o.0 IDK....
But yesterday i dreamt that i was in TS3 trailer! It was sooo awesome!

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)