Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
13-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Post: #121
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I always wondered how you replied after 2 seconds of my posting lol. How do I use quick reply, I'm gonig to need it, I'm much slower than you guys?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Post: #122
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I think it has something to do with the settings...

Edit: Ah, yes. Go to 'Profile', then click 'Look and Layout Preferences' on the sidebar. Scroll to the bottom to where it says 'Use quick reply on topic display:' and select 'show, on by default' on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #123
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I'm scared to do it with the internet in this condition... I shall try when I get back from school tomorrow, I promise. And I will let you know if it doesn't work. Wink

I just have a small question about it though... how does quick reply actually work? And can you do normal reply too, if you wish?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Post: #124
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah normal reply you just select someones post and click reply
and quick reply shows up at the bottom of each page

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #125
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Seems like Alyssa beat me to the punch...she's right, though, so it's all peachy. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Post: #126
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
the love both the books and the movies
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Post: #127
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Yes...back on track, everyone. I think everyone agrees that while the movies are extremely enjoyable, the books are, by far, the better of the two.

Agreed?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #128
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
agreed
i cant wait to go buy me book 7
i better skim book 6 see if i remember reading it at all

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #129
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Hehe, that's a good place to start. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #130
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
lol but i keep forgetting to do so.
i'll go get it right now.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)