Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
15-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Post: #131
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I read the entire series through again just before the DH release. :Smile It's just, I wanted to be sure I could keep every key detail and clue throughout the series in my mind, because during those many reading sessions, I'd noted them all down in my head, and I wanted to go through them all and make sure there was nothing I had forgot.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Post: #132
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Don't worry, I did the same thing. Wink I also tend to reread a book right before the movie release.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Post: #133
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Yes turns out i remember now i read part of book six maybe the first ten or so chapters...and got busy
so i've started re-reading =]
and then i'll probably re-read again all of them before reading book 7..and then movie time..
still havent seen movie 5 anywhere..
my bf says today or tommorow or this weekend given our anniversary is the 19th (1 year aww) we'll see a movie..and 2 dollar theatre is closest...and well..harry potter 5 might still be there..im hoping so.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Post: #134
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh, yay. One year...how cute. Smile

Well, I definitely hope you get to see it soon...at least before the sixth one comes out. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Post: #135
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah hopefully it will go on demand orsomething to watch..if its not at a theatre.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Post: #136
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I think they have it on DOD...I'm not sure what you use for PPV, but I'm pretty sure they'd have it...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Post: #137
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I hope i find it somewhere.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Post: #138
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(15-04-2008 01:27 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Don't worry, I did the same thing. Wink I also tend to reread a book right before the movie release.

Me too, although once again, I have to read the whole series. I'm lame because I just cannot read one of the books without reading the whole series. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Post: #139
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
well why read one? when you can read the whole thing???
lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Post: #140
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Precisely! Big Grin

Reading one book would just not make sense for me, because the complexity of the storyline results in a lot of references to past years in each book. And even though I know the series back-to-front, I dislike that way of reading. If it's easy enough for me to reread the whole series, then I may as well just do that. 7 books for the price of 1! Wink Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)