Login:
or Register
|
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
|
|
15-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
haha
and if you think about it its all one BIG book.. |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh heck, I agree completely with that, I'm glad you said that!
Seriously, when I read the series, I just shut the finished book and open the new one without a thought. I don't see them as different books, just one big adventure set in split sections, in a way.
![]() |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah afterall
it really is one big story. its just different years |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I completely agree...about everything...
Gosh, it's hard to catch up...but yeah, I agree. It's all one long story.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I wanna read but its so noisy
|
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I can read and have my earphones on at the same time. Lol, I'm a good multi-tasker. I can watch telly, listen to music, talk on MSN, browse the web and iron clothes all at the same time - I know, I've tried.
![]() |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
lucky. ever since i got pregnant any sort of skill like that has faded.
|
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(15-04-2008 10:37 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:lucky. ever since i got pregnant any sort of skill like that has faded.lol, ever since i rose from the dead... erm, got out of my surgery, lol... it's been weird to be up and about at school and talking to other kids and stuff. |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
i can see that happening.,
when i've been set on a routine for too long things that used to be normal arent anymore until i get back into it again lol. |
|||
|
15-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(15-04-2008 10:43 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i can see that happening.,Yeah, I totally agree. Like for example. It's weird to stop staying up late and having fun then suddenly go back to school in the fall.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Seriously, when I read the series, I just shut the finished book and open the new one without a thought. I don't see them as different books, just one big adventure set in split sections, in a way.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)