Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
18-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Post: #171
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(12-04-2008 11:17 PM)♥--->シャネル<---♥ link Wrote:I agree. It's kind of like with a Series of Unfortunate Events... you have to read the books to fully understand the movies. The SOUE movie actually has a lot of secrets in it, and you have to see it more than once to notice the hidden things.
OOHH i love the books ;D. even though i forgot (most of) it. The movie was okay,but the books were WAYY better. i stopped at 11 i think && you??

Personally i like the movies just because i'm into reading thick books,cause the tend to bore me easily  :Smile.no offense.
Anyone read any good books lately?? Cause i'm to the "reading" mood. Wink lol.

Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Post: #172
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
my school held college classes called ap classes and also we had programs that credited you college credits towards your freshman year and your current grade..but i never took any of them..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Post: #173
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Bambi - I know! I personally just couldn't cope with being schooled until 18! Especially now I know I'm going to be completley free of school as of next May. Bring it on! Big Grin

Alyssa -Yes, if I had just known what this course was like, I wouldn't have gone. I missed the 'trial' day because I was on holiday. But you know when they sent the letters telling us when the trial day is? Five minutes before we had to go there. Typical. :Smile
I would have been able to ensure I could go to the trial day if they had sent the letters out when they were supposed to, then I would have been able to switch to a school timetable on Friday.

Pixie - If you're in a reading mood, read the Twilight series! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Post: #174
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh, yes, the Twilight series...most definitely. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Post: #175
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
whats the twilight series???
and cassie at my school there was no trial day at all so if you picked it often you were stuck.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Post: #176
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
...............................................................What is the Twilight series?

I'm...speechless. Wink

It's an amazing series that you MUST read if you haven't yet. Come on...hop to it! Smile Big Grin Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Post: #177
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Chalyssa, that was pretty much how it is for me now. I'm stuck. Just stuck with it all and it gets me down. I think my mum's going to dig deeper into the situation and see if we can sort some things out with college, because it's really making me miserable. Sad

And yes, the Twilight Series is a compelling and irresistable series, you'll probably be attracted to it if you read HP. They're almost worlds apart, yet it seems quite the norm to love Twilight if you love HP. HP is always going to be my number one, though. Sorry, Stephenie, your books are amazing, but Jo's are truly something special. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Post: #178
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Most definitely. Nothing could replace or be better than HP. That's just the way it is.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Post: #179
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
hmm well i do need to start reading again.. to keep my mind off ts3..i need a library visit since im too cheap to buy books unless they are 50 cents at goodwill haha

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #180
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I got mad at our library the other day...but that's okay because I get 75% off all the books at BaM. Wink So it's all just peachy. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)