Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Harry Potter Official Thread
18-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Post: #171
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
NAUGHTY!
18-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Post: #172
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
(18-04-2009 01:21 AM)Brad. The God of Rares. link Wrote:NAUGHTY!

ITA.

Well, I don't have £60, so that's me screwed. I wish I was a witch and didn't need to pay such ridiculous prices... {rolleyes} I heard they're half-price in Quality Quidditch Supplies. I should really go there...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Post: #173
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
Haha, that's incredibly inappropriate. You just have to wonder what gets into people's heads when they come up with stuff like that. Like, do they do it on purpose? There's no way they can make something like that on accident... (Haha, the Dora toy is hilariously inappropriate, as well). XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-04-2009, 04:10 AM
Post: #174
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
I dont get the Dora toy...
18-04-2009, 04:12 AM
Post: #175
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
That's probably for the best. {yes}

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Post: #176
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
XD It's okay Brad.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
18-04-2009, 04:14 AM
Post: #177
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
They HAD to have done that on purpose.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Post: #178
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
Didnt you see how fake that was? XD
18-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Post: #179
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
...every toy he reviews is real.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
18-04-2009, 04:22 AM
Post: #180
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread
Yesh, indeed they are.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)