Login:
or Register
|
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
|
|
21-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Post: #181
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Reading is awesome! I used to read a book a week...minimum. And then I got sucked into technology and I stopped reading for years. Maybe a book here and there but I would rarely finish them. Also I rack up HUGE fines at the library so I got scared off.
Now I realize it is just cheaper to buy books. The last book I read was Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut. It was brilliant! |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #182
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
The last book I read was one of the Georgia Nicholson books. I read one last night before bed, they're very easy to read because not much writing goes in to them in comaprison to my usual novel. But they're just so funny, I can't resist!
![]() |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Post: #183
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
The last book I read was the last installment of the Chronicles of Narnia.
I had a hard time remembering what happened, and since they are so easy to read, I decided to read it one night.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #184
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(21-04-2008 06:40 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:The last book I read was one of the Georgia Nicholson books. I read one last night before bed, they're very easy to read because not much writing goes in to them in comaprison to my usual novel. But they're just so funny, I can't resist! I LOVE THOSE BOOKS. There's probably more that have come up since I stopped reading them. I should go find them. I actually laugh out loud when I read them. Although I've been reading a lot of straight up literature lately so I don't want to lose my momentum. (21-04-2008 08:12 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:The last book I read was the last installment of the Chronicles of Narnia. I didn't really like the last book of the Narnia series. Its the only one of that series that I didnt read 14,000 times. I read it a long time ago so my opinion may have changed, but I remember the tone of the book being realllllly sullen and depressing and thats also when all the religious theory came out as well. Eh, maybe I'll pick it up again. |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #185
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
i was reading apart of the wayside stories hahaha. and some of HP 6. i cant remember what the last book i read all the way through was even though it was only a month and half or so ago.sadness.
|
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Post: #186
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(21-04-2008 08:15 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=Bambi is Wonder Doe link=topic=1653.msg42038#msg42038 date=1208805134] I didn't really like the last book of the Narnia series. Its the only one of that series that I didnt read 14,000 times. I read it a long time ago so my opinion may have changed, but I remember the tone of the book being realllllly sullen and depressing and thats also when all the religious theory came out as well. Eh, maybe I'll pick it up again. [/quote] Yes, the last book was definitely my least favourite. That's probably why I forgot what happened in it. Which was your favourite out of the series? [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #187
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(21-04-2008 08:15 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie the Green One link=topic=1653.msg41969#msg41969 date=1208799608] I LOVE THOSE BOOKS. There's probably more that have come up since I stopped reading them. I should go find them. I actually laugh out loud when I read them. Although I've been reading a lot of straight up literature lately so I don't want to lose my momentum. (21-04-2008 08:12 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:The last book I read was the last installment of the Chronicles of Narnia. I didn't really like the last book of the Narnia series. Its the only one of that series that I didnt read 14,000 times. I read it a long time ago so my opinion may have changed, but I remember the tone of the book being realllllly sullen and depressing and thats also when all the religious theory came out as well. Eh, maybe I'll pick it up again. [/quote] I laugh out loud, too, I really do! She's asolutely hilarious... 'Knicker-toaster' and 'Ooh, it's darn nippy-noodles out here' have become apart of my daily language.
![]() |
|||
|
21-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Post: #188
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh, I completely jumped over all of that! I'm so sorry!
I adore her books. My friend met her once, and I was so jealous.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
I had a hard time remembering what happened, and since they are so easy to read, I decided to read it one night.