Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
F**K MODS!
30-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Post: #11
Re: F**K MODS!
Do you have MSN or any other Instant Messenger?
If yes, have you been online today?

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -


[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
30-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Post: #12
Re: F**K MODS!
WTF?

Did she just delete her account? O.O

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
30-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Post: #13
Re: F**K MODS!
It looks like they comitted e-suicide. Chesire Cat is deleted now...
30-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Post: #14
Re: F**K MODS!
thanks for letting everyone know. i almost DOWNLOADED some thing off that site once.
30-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Post: #15
Re: F**K MODS!
(30-03-2008 08:53 PM)2ppanther link Wrote:thanks for letting everyone know. i almost DOWNLOADED some thing off that site once.

It wasn't the site's fault.
I have downloaded almost every single item on there and never had a problem.
So if she really had a virus she must've gotten it elsewhere.


- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
30-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Post: #16
Re: F**K MODS!
(30-03-2008 08:57 PM)::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:
[quote author=2ppanther link=topic=1407.msg26612#msg26612 date=1206906801]
thanks for letting everyone know. i almost DOWNLOADED some thing off that site once.

It wasn't the site's fault.
I have downloaded almost every single item on there and never had a problem.
So if she really had a virus she must've gotten it elsewhere.


- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -
[/quote]
I guess.
30-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #17
Re: F**K MODS!
oh okay.
30-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #18
Re: F**K MODS!
As ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: said, you should never, ever download anything that installs on your computer unless you have up to date anti-virus software installed on your PC.
Unfortunately if you do get infected, the best thing to do is restore you PC to the last restore point, system restore should be activated by default, google it if you're not sure how it works.

At the end of the day, it is very, very annoying, but always remember it's just a computer, don't let it get you down.  :Smile

Regarding Cheshire Cat, I hope she didn't delete her account out of anger, but if she comes back and reading this, she is always welcome here and I'm sure we'll always help out when we can.  Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
30-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Post: #19
Re: F**K MODS!
(30-03-2008 08:43 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:Now my desktop is off. How do you re-activated a f**king desktop?! ANYONE???

If you lose your desktop, taskbar, icons etc, just open up task manager (ctrl + alt + delete > task manager) then choose 'Run new Program' and type in 'Explorer.exe'. This should make the desktop come back again.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
30-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #20
Re: F**K MODS!
I never downloaded any mods from there anyway but I hope you do get that fixed ASAP!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)