Login:
or Register
|
some thing we dont know about you
|
|
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: some thing we dont know about you
You guys have Now 50 and 42!? The U.S. is only on Now 27!
Well, anyways, I'm in eighth grade Math and Science even though I'm in Seventh grade! I like to write. I like to write music. I like to sing and dance (horribly )and that's it! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: some thing we dont know about you
We're on Now 69.
![]() Well, I didn't know any of those things! I bet you all didn't know I have for names! You know 2 of them, I haven't told you my last name, and no one knows my middle name! Muhehe.
![]() |
|||
|
11-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: some thing we dont know about you
Amazingness. I have four names, too. Nobody knows either of my middle names, though. I think you know my last name...
And...I once dyed a pink stuffed bunny purple using egg-colouring.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)