Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: If you have met us on teh Sims2 website do you hate us?
This poll is closed.
Yes...NOW GO AWAY! 0% 0 0%
No, not really. 13.64% 3 13.64%
Who are you? 81.82% 18 81.82%
You....here....I better delete my account. 0% 0 0%
Is MP back yet? 0% 0 0%
This is CP right? Yes is my anwser then. 4.55% 1 4.55%
Total 22 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
20-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Post: #11
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Seriously...seems the majority of the people here have no idea who you are. Care to share Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #12
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
[font=Broadway][color=orange]please tell us who the hell are you!!!!!!!!!! ??? >Sad Wink

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
20-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #13
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Or who the heck you are...either one Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #14
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
i choosed who are you?

[Image: nemutlutrkmdiyene3rc1eyos6.gif]
20-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Post: #15
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
...Did you leave? Great, now I'll never know Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Post: #16
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(20-03-2008 03:03 AM)bambigoddess link Wrote:Big Grin Just guessing...CP is Clay Pruitt, and MP is Megan Pruitt...right? Big Grin

yes

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
20-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Post: #17
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(20-03-2008 03:37 PM)bambigoddess link Wrote:...Did you leave? Great, now I'll never know Wink

Sorry

I didn't talk much on Sims2.com, it wasn't as exciting. I remeber teh bene comments I made on a thread (A TSBM one). (lol I need benes to fart was one of the comments lol)

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
20-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Post: #18
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Who has a Sims 2 account name? I did choose no, because I really have no enemies (that I know of at least!).

~larue1123
20-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Post: #19
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
.................. OK.........wow I feel unpopular.

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
20-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #20
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Just unheard of, really.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)