Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hopes for Sims 3
25-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Post: #11
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Yeah, I think that was Apartment Life.. Tongue
Very helpful feature.
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Post: #12
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Yeah that sounds about right.  {yes} They really should have added it earlier, I mean it started in the University EP after all.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Post: #13
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
When i have made a family I move them into a lot and then add their money allowance using the more money code.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Post: #14
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
really? wow, cool

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Post: #15
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
I hope we will be able to create 2 different families in CAS and split them afterwards. Because I want them to already know each other and their kids to be sweethearts.. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Post: #16
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
i love doing that. I also like making a famlily made up of: Peers that I know and I am the child and then another family like it but that my crush is the child and we fall in love :3  Tongue

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Post: #17
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
(25-01-2009 04:49 AM)Scott link Wrote:[quote author=[removed] (: link=topic=4665.msg164911#msg164911 date=1232850443]
Errr you can only have 8 sims in a household Wink

... but it IS possible to have more Wink (Just thought I'd put that out there..... bye now.)
[/quote]
Yeah you can,Scott. But you would need to have a cheat,or was that cheat for parties?  ???

Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Post: #18
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
no you can have more than 8 with no cheats

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Post: #19
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
It doesn't really bother me if I start out with only $20,000. I use cheat codes so I just use motherlode cheat. Yes, you can have more than 8 people in a household, but you HAVE to use a cheat.

(25-01-2009 10:05 PM)JallioNinja link Wrote:no you can have more than 8 with no cheats

How is that possible?

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Post: #20
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
By hoping that the twins glitch shows up, giving you 9 sims.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)