Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
26-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Post: #11
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:01 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:I don't care if I'm mean at all, but um.. where's the baby picture?


I didn't think so..  {rolleyes}
Yeah thanks.I really dint mean to make you mad.Thanks for the comment.Srry if i upset you,im trying to put the pic on. {no} {sadangel}
26-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Post: #12
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Sorry about your uncle.

But that's cool though...you get sensitive in times of sorrow.

(26-01-2009 05:10 AM)Lauren411 link Wrote:[quote author=AbePwns link=topic=4685.msg165338#msg165338 date=1232942480]
I don't care if I'm mean at all, but um.. where's the baby picture?


I didn't think so..  {rolleyes}
Yeah thanks.I really dint mean to make you mad.Thanks for the comment.Srry if i upset you,im trying to put the pic on. {no} {sadangel}
[/quote]

Don't be sorry, he's usually mean.  I had to restrain myself a few times.  He's just joking, but he is serious.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Post: #13
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:10 AM)Lauren411 link Wrote:[quote author=AbePwns link=topic=4685.msg165338#msg165338 date=1232942480]
I don't care if I'm mean at all, but um.. where's the baby picture?


I didn't think so..  {rolleyes}
Yeah thanks.I really dint mean to make you mad.Thanks for the comment.Srry if i upset you,im trying to put the pic on. {no} {sadangel}
[/quote]

LOL why would I be mad? I just think that this is so immature. There's obviously no baby picture, and you're not fooling anyone. And if there is one, colour me freaking shocked because how hard is it to upload/link an image.. no offense, I guess.  8)
26-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Post: #14
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:12 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Sorry about your uncle.

But that's cool though...you get sensitive in times of sorrow.

[quote author=Lauren411 link=topic=4685.msg165343#msg165343 date=1232943043]
[quote author=AbePwns link=topic=4685.msg165338#msg165338 date=1232942480]
I don't care if I'm mean at all, but um.. where's the baby picture?


I didn't think so..  {rolleyes}
Yeah thanks.I really dint mean to make you mad.Thanks for the comment.Srry if i upset you,im trying to put the pic on. {no} {sadangel}
[/quote]

Don't be sorry, he's usually mean.  I had to restrain myself a few times.  He's just joking, but he is serious.
[/quote]

I've only been mean like once, when I made a personal attack on that one girl who I said looked really young, but that's it. The rest of the times, I'm just being honest.

"He's just joking, but he is serious." - And what does that mean?
26-01-2009, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 05:22 AM by Lauren411.)
Post: #15
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
I've only been mean like once, when I made a personal attack on that one girl who I said looked really young, but that's it. The rest of the times, I'm just being honest.

"He's just joking, but he is serious." - And what does that mean?
[/quote]u know what thats it,u know i just lost my uncle,if you care about a dang picture more than you do about a childs feelings then f*** you.I told you i was srry,but i guuess your too good for apologies.!and to the nice people out there please excuse my languge.(even if you dont know me,im gods child and your hurting yourself on the inside for messing with a creation from god.(why cant u just accept my apologie and quit being mean to me.
26-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Post: #16
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
You know Abe you could be a little bit nicer. Don't need to be a jerk to her.
26-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Post: #17
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
{blink} {blink} {blink}

What? I'm not accepting your apology, because you're apologizing for the wrong thing. You should apologize for falsely claiming to have a screen shot that doesn't exist.

And your uncle is not relevant to this topic, but I give you all the sympathy in the world.
26-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Post: #18
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
>.<"  Be a little nicer please.
She said she's sorry, don't need to make a big deal out of nothing.
26-01-2009, 05:25 AM
Post: #19
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:22 AM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:You know Abe you could be a little bit nicer. Don't need to be a jerk to her.

Oh my god, when was I a jerk?! When was I mean? Quote me on the part where I was a jerk..

This is absolutely ridiculous, and this thread is misleading and a giant attention seeking lie.
26-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #20
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:25 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:[quote author=●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link=topic=4685.msg165353#msg165353 date=1232943755]
You know Abe you could be a little bit nicer. Don't need to be a jerk to her.

Oh my god, when was I a jerk?! When was I mean? Quote me on the part where I was a jerk..

[glow=red,2,300]This is absolutely ridiculous, and this thread is misleading and a giant attention seeking lie. [/glow]
[/quote]
Right there, thats being really jerkish....
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)