Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Funny Signs
22-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Post: #11
Re: Funny Signs
Beer for breakfast. Sounds good to me!
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #12
Re: Funny Signs
I loved the "We are still eating kids for free!"  sign xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Post: #13
Re: Funny Signs
There were other good signs but I so could not post them here... XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #14
Re: Funny Signs
LoL nice XD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Post: #15
Re: Funny Signs
(22-04-2009 05:28 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:There were other good signs but I so could not post them here... XD

I know how you feel. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Post: #16
Re: Funny Signs
The world is full of horrible horrible signs xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 05:52 AM
Post: #17
Re: Funny Signs
Indeed it is. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Post: #18
Re: Funny Signs
[Image: sharp-edges.jpg]


[Image: secret_nuclear_bunker-thumb.jpg]


[Image: funny_sign_3.jpg]


[Image: funny-sign-boards_49.jpg]


[Image: xnepali11933.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1TKE66PE...BuhHNgs%3D]


[Image: funnysign3.jpg]

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Post: #19
Re: Funny Signs
"Children left unattended will be sold to the circus" XD
And I love the sharp edges one, Matt Tongue They made a sign just to tell people not to touch it ??? haha

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Post: #20
Re: Funny Signs
Did you read what it says under all that "Do Not Touch" nonsense? That's the part that makes it really funny. Tongue

Great signs, Matt! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)