Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
24-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Post: #11
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(24-10-2009 11:26 PM)คђ๓є๔ link Wrote:LOL I'm imagining Mike in a skirt XDD


God ahmed
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #12
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(24-10-2009 11:27 PM)somayeajerzak link Wrote:[quote author=αвøчłıκeчøυ link=topic=7499.msg281251#msg281251 date=1256423186]
NO! Rofl. I think that would be wrong {rolleyes}
well.
you do have the figure for it. xD
[/quote]
LOL ikr??

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Post: #13
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
O_O thanks.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Post: #14
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
=]
why do you wanna be a cabin crew?

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Post: #15
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
but, what would you do mike
if there`s an air emergency, and ppl are freaking out and the pilot
and a baby vomits all over you of the panic XD LOL
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Post: #16
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(24-10-2009 11:30 PM)(S)teven! link Wrote:but, what would you do mike
if there`s an air emergency, and ppl are freaking out and the pilot
and a baby vomits all over you of the panic XD LOL
1.I hate heights
2.Screaming kids annoy me
3.I'd panic with them

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #17
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I told my mum I wanted to be an air hostess and she said it'd be horrible stuck up in a plane with all those germs around and never being able to have any 'fresh air' when you need it. Tongue

She has points but it's still something I'd like. You get to go around the world, after all. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Post: #18
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
yeah and for free, you are getting paid after so that makes it even better
except when there are accidents and other stuff on a plane like a storm, then I will freak out
like when I go to Sydney, Australia, I have to cross the Pacific Ocean because I`m in L.A., so I`m afraid to crash in the sea, lol
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Post: #19
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
You're more likely to have an accident in a car than on a plane so I don't worry so much about things like that. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #20
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
yeh, thats what they say
your in the air so its safer
nothing can hit you
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)