Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Trailer
05-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Post: #11
Re: First Trailer
Wow.
Epic imo. I'm looking forward to the detective option. ;D

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Post: #12
Re: First Trailer
@Cassie;

I knew it wouldn't be long until we found out who sung the song in the trailer; Rise Against.

http://www.simprograms.com/rise-against-...ambitions/

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Post: #13
Re: First Trailer
Yeah, I checked the trailer's comments on YT to see if anyone mentioned it, and I read about that. Smile

Figures it is actually an old song. {rolleyes}
Thought it might be a new one. They used to put new songs in the games, if I recall correctly.

It's brill though. <333
Wonder if they put RATM in because of the Xmas Number 1 they managed last year? =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Post: #14
Re: First Trailer
(05-03-2010 05:33 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Wonder if they put RATM in because of the Xmas Number 1 they managed last year? =P

It's not RATM. Wink Jud seems to have mixed the two bands into one. Rise Against sing it, but he seems to have gotten them confused with Rage Against The Machine. LOL.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Post: #15
Re: First Trailer
Oh right, it said RATM on the thing, stupid me. {rolleyes}

Not really listened to either except for the obvious Xmas number, so there's my excuse. =P
It's a good job you told me or I'd have never been able to find it to download, lol. Thanks. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Post: #16
Re: First Trailer
(05-03-2010 05:50 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Oh right, it said RATM on the thing, stupid me. {rolleyes}

Not really listened to either except for the obvious Xmas number, so there's my excuse. =P
It's a good job you told me or I'd have never been able to find it to download, lol. Thanks. =]

LOL. Oh dear. Yeah I haven't listened to RATM apart from that Xmas #1 song, and that was a bunch of crap. Hated it.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Post: #17
Re: First Trailer
The Detective one looks like fun.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Post: #18
Re: First Trailer
Nearly ALL of them look fun Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)