Login:
or Register
|
here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
|
|
26-01-2009, 05:28 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Moving on to less over-emotional things,
I'm still waiting for this screen shot. Sounds super cute! {woot}
|
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
>.<'.................
|
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:30 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
(26-01-2009 05:29 AM)â~âÃ~Å~Ĩ~Ťâ~â link Wrote:>.<'................. I totally agree. |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:32 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
It probably was the screenie with a person holding the bald toddler with only the diaper on.
Probably you don't recognize it, many people don't when they say things, but you are sometimes a jerk. It's best to just end it here. And ask every member, there is a big list of things they can post. I should make a topic about it. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
To be honest, I'd love to see this list. {clap}
|
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Okay, it will be made in time. Lemme get a few participating members. If anyone wants to join in the search, you can.
(But I like you attitude though, it is sometimes funny, like you don't let things bother you, that's good, like now) Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Thank you very much.
|
|||
|
26-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
Reminds me of one of those people in the movies that don't care what they say to people, it's off their chest, and that's all they wanted. Like someone driving crazy, and cars crash and burn, and the know, but keep driving with the chaos going on behind them. I wish I was like that in certain situations.
I may make the list, and I may not, because it isn't worth it, and it would get erased anyways, because the mods would say it's an attack against a member, but it isn't, since you want to see it. And it's 11:00 at night, and I'm practically tired. Know what, probably I put it wrong, you are just too freaking honest, which is a good thing, but it can be a bad thing depending on the situation. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
...so....
no picture then I am guessing? {blink} now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas. |
|||
|
26-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: here is a pic of a sims3 baby!!!
well this is random! {blink} sorry to hear about your uncle! {ohmy}
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




Sounds super cute! {woot}

![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)