Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creepy youtube video O_O
24-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Post: #21
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
That was actually moving o_O
I agree with it 100% btw

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Post: #22
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I could barely watch that, it was too moving.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Post: #23
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 08:01 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:I could barely watch that, it was too moving.
Are you making fun of me? xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Post: #24
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
Those adults and kids need some help.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Post: #25
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 05:15 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Just Niall :3 link=topic=5375.msg190630#msg190630 date=1237893020]
Is that thing for the shining real? Why was there a bear there? XD

(24-03-2009 12:05 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:O_o Was the bear making out with the old man?

It's actually supposed to be a dog. And... he was doing a little more than making out, if you know what I mean...

And I have seen the Baby-Laugh-Alot thing before- quite demented!

Here's a disturbing video- but disturbing in a different way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQn_ykll_vE
[/quote]
I agree 100%
It happens all the time.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Post: #26
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 08:21 PM)cσσℓ иєя∂ Wrote:[quote author=Just Niall :3 link=topic=5375.msg190777#msg190777 date=1237921266]
I could barely watch that, it was too moving.
Are you making fun of me? xD
[/quote]

LOL. I thought the same thing.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Post: #27
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I think this one is more funny than creepy.. Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GC2PdUH4Q

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #28
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:24 AM)tehhAnnasaur. link Wrote:I think this one is more funny than creepy.. Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GC2PdUH4Q

I have also seen that one. That has WAY too many innuendos to be a mistake.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #29
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:24 AM)tehhAnnasaur. link Wrote:I think this one is more funny than creepy.. Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GC2PdUH4Q
I’ve got a big red one O_O I’ve only got a tiny twanger,but it works well and  I like to play with it O_O. That was disturbingly hilarious.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #30
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
Isn't it bizarre how he goes, "One skin, two skin, three skin, four-" and gets cut off? I swear, it's purposeful.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)