Login:
or Register
|
woohoo
|
|
21-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Post: #371
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
I agree with the romance Sim thing. I always thought of romance Sims who want to WooHoo all the time, and therefore are kind of slutty, slag-type people who are just interested in WooHoo. They don't care about love so I don't see why they would need it.
![]() |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Post: #372
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
but technically they do care about love. ROMANCE sim
![]() i always make family sims because theyll woohoo with the same person over and over and they dont want to cheat on their spouse. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Post: #373
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
I always made mine family orientated because it was the only aspiration that didn't have too many annoying wants and fears, haha.
:] -Kenya My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Post: #374
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
yeah
but one time these family sims scared me after woohooing a few times, they both had a want to have 10 kids O.O [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Post: #375
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
Were they you and Joe? I bet they were.
|
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #376
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
no
it was shane and mitchie from camp rock ![]() you see my friend and i were playing with webkinz, we made webkinz camp rock then we took a break to actually play with the webkinz... and well the webkinz had a lot of fun during breaks O.O so we decided to make them sims [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Post: #377
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
OK... I get you. Both of my Webkinz are girls so that wouldn't happen... ...I hope!
|
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Post: #378
|
|||
|
|||
Re: woohoo
(21-07-2008 06:38 PM)нÏÐ²Ï gιÑâ link Wrote:OK... I get you. Both of my Webkinz are girls so that wouldn't happen... ...I hope!omg lol. i am scarred for life O.O [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #379
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
so do you want me to link to the parts weve got so far? shes already started school so yeah we cant make the other parts for a while
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
21-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Post: #380
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: woohoo
Sure... and sorry for scarring you.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

