Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creepy youtube video O_O
25-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #31
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I just noticed that.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Post: #32
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:47 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Isn't it bizarre how he goes, "One skin, two skin, three skin, four-" and gets cut off? I swear, it's purposeful.
LMFAO
I just noticed that hahahahhaa

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Post: #33
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:24 AM)tehhAnnasaur. link Wrote:I think this one is more funny than creepy.. Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GC2PdUH4Q

That is pretty funny and disturbing.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Post: #34
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
o___o  Creepy videos ...  I can see why the first one was banned, though.  Yeah.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Post: #35
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I have one, but it might be way too disturbing.... no seriously it is the most disturbing thing ever.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Post: #36
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 10:24 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:I have one, but it might be way too disturbing.... no seriously it is the most disturbing thing ever.
POST IT
GO GO GO!!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #37
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
No I can't, it's competely disturbing, I only watch about 15 seconds before I thought it was too disturbing.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Post: #38
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
PM me the link

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Post: #39
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
Ahmed, stop asking for it you won't get it...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Post: #40
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 10:30 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:Ahmed, stop asking for it you won't get it...
LMFAO, I like the way you're acting like you're mature xD
I'm 4 years older than you, so.. yeah...

+ If you weren't going to post it anyway, why'd you even say you were watching it..? o_O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)