Login:
or Register
|
Funny Signs
|
|
23-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
I love that "Eat Here, Get Gas" sign XD
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
Or it can be: "Get here, eat gas"
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Funny Signs
(23-04-2009 12:37 PM)âAhmed⺠link Wrote:I don't get it XD "Try our curry; you'll never get better!" It reads like by eating the curry, you'll get sick and never recover.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
Ohh LMAO that's not very good advertising xD
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
It's poorly worded; I'll give you that.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
I know right?
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
I passed a sign today that said
"In case of death, call *number here, I don't remember it*. We'll help you recover." Um...exactly HOW are you going to help us recover from death? o_O [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
Poorly worded. XD
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
Indeed.
I'm pretty sure they were trying to say in case someone you know dies, they'll help you deal with it. But that's not the way it reads, yeah.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
23-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Funny Signs
Exactly. And I think that's the deal with most of these signs.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)