Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
woohoo
21-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Post: #391
Re: woohoo
Right.
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Post: #392
Re: woohoo
Woohooing should be changed but I have mixed feelings on it since I let my daughter (12) play.  As of now in TS2 she doesnt know about the woohoo (thanks God) .  So from a parental point of view it would be nice to have settings to allow or not allow woohooing.  Of course for me I say bring it on , woohoo rejection, woohooing in the pool, shower, a romantic sim could light candles etc.. basically I agree with ya all Smile
  Personally I dont care for how the first time woohooing takes up the entire screen.  But thats only because I'm trying to hide it from my kid lol
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Post: #393
Re: woohoo
(27-06-2008 12:33 PM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:Plus, Sims who have slept with more people have better experience. So the more Sims you sleep with the better you are. But some Sims should be naturally bad and some should be naturally good. 8)

Lol, I know this is never going to happen, but it's funny to think about it. {lol}



Woohooing as a hobby?  Smile  Hope they dont ask to deliver magazines for this  {ohmy}
Would be funny though Smile

Karma for making me laugh Smile
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Post: #394
Re: woohoo
OMG,  lol! woohoo sim magazine! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Post: #395
Re: woohoo
That would be funny..  Hugh could call and ask if you want to subscribe LOL
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #396
Re: woohoo
omg that would be so funny! it would be enjoyable for many simselves on simsforums such as adam and paul Wink lol JK GUYS!!!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Post: #397
Re: woohoo
LOL  Poor Adam and Paul Tongue

I don't know them but I read 17 pages of this post and I do think they would be dressing in the robe and cigar waiting for nudie magazine day Smile

Sorry guys just giving you crap {tongue}
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Post: #398
Re: woohoo
LOL maybe it's true Wink haha just kidding. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #399
Re: woohoo
it's be Simboy mag, and rather than the bunny, there'd be a less sexier llamam {lol}
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #400
Re: woohoo
That would be hysterical!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)