Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Videos
19-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Post: #41
Re: Videos
LOL! I used to love that song, Playing it over and over again!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Post: #42
Re: Videos
Same here. I use to exercise to it. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #43
Re: Videos
LOL! I don't do exercise...What ashame!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #44
Re: Videos
Seriously. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #45
Re: Videos
I don't even know what it is anymore *whistles*

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #46
Re: Videos
I can't whistle! BOO!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #47
Re: Videos
Haha neither can I, but I just pretend I can (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #48
Re: Videos
You can't?!? YAY! People usually go "what the hell" when I say I can't whistle. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #49
Re: Videos
LOL! Nope I can't. My dad miserably failed to teach me!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Post: #50
Re: Videos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EB0uupr95y8

I like sharing videos :3
This is my favorite singer....
The guy hurt his hand :3

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)