Login:
or Register
|
Jobs
|
|
18-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Jobs
(17-03-2008 03:00 PM)reddle link Wrote:Do you think Sims will have more realistic jobs this time around? Like instead of opening up a newspaper and instantly being employed, they should have to go through some form of interview. Since (apparently) they are going to be having bosses, they should have their new personalities clash or mix during the interview. Perhaps a "jock" type Sim would have a hard time hiring a vegan Love it. I always though the old job system was a bit jumpy and random. Iâll have something creative here youâll see.. |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Jobs
(17-03-2008 03:00 PM)reddle link Wrote:Do you think Sims will have more realistic jobs this time around? Like instead of opening up a newspaper and instantly being employed, they should have to go through some form of interview. Since (apparently) they are going to be having bosses, they should have their new personalities clash or mix during the interview. Perhaps a "jock" type Sim would have a hard time hiring a vegan What a snifty idea! Wish I'd thought of it.
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
Based on some of the things the developers mentioned in the magazine articles, I think every sim will have an actual NPC employer or manager. Maybe playable sims can even become the managers or employer either by starting their own business, like in TS2: Open for Business, or through promotions. I would love it if it worked like that.
|
|||
|
18-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
I jus notcied that the cars nevr had gas, gas stations r a nice idea..and about the cow plant..i was really hopin we cud influence people we meet to "grab the cake"....to kill thm... ;D
[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚â゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚â゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow] |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
I have had plenty of sims grab the cake all on their own, seems like they can't help themselves. Silly sims!
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
27-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
I've revived a topic
|
|||
|
28-10-2008, 06:21 AM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
Now that we knw a bit more about careers and jobs, what jobs will u pick for your sims?
I still like the interviewing idea. At least have them go in the building and apply but make it so that if they don't have enough skills for that position that they don't get it. I think that's what they said in an blog article. She talked about the musicans playing around town and gaining experience. New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
28-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
That also makes me glad we can choose pitches in our CAS. We can choose a sim who has a perfect voice and we know they could make it in the industry.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
29-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Jobs
i want a teacher job
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



. Or if you are friends with the interviewer, you have a higher chance of getting the job.
![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)