Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
26-10-2009, 01:50 AM
Post: #51
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
oh lol
well yeah, there are intolerable peoples
but there are places that are safer
like NZ, it has a small population and I bet its safe to walk there at midnight!
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Post: #52
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
It honestly depends where you are. Like you'd be surprised. It's not the safest place. I mean there are gangs in towns with less than 50,000 people.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Post: #53
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(26-10-2009 01:53 AM)Boberto! link Wrote:It honestly depends where you are. Like you'd be surprised. It's not the safest place. I mean there are gangs in towns with less than 50,000 people.

wow lol

well yeah, that's true
it all depends where you go
like in L.A., there are places where you can get automatically shot and there are places where you won`t
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Post: #54
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
The nearest city to me is Winnipeg and crime is pretty bad there.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Post: #55
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
yeah?
you are kidding! Canada is way safer than L.A.
i just heard in the news just right now that an old lady was found beaten to death in her own home...
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Post: #56
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
We should probably move this over to the Nonsense thread.
But this happened just outside of Winnipeg.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 06:00 AM
Post: #57
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Woah dude thats crazy! {freaked} I didn't finish it
On a lighter note, I either wanna be a pro double bass player, playing in orchestras and perform concertos all over the world
OR
become an awesome film director/editor! Big Grin

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Post: #58
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(25-10-2009 11:56 PM)вσηηιє link Wrote:[quote author=คђ๓є๔ link=topic=7499.msg281700#msg281700 date=1256504926]
I want to go abroad also because there is a wider range of career opportunities for the field I want

Same....since London is my number one destination to go to study and that has the only university in the world....I think...that offers an undergraduate course then it's my only choice. Oh, and it just happens to be the design captial of the world. x3
[/quote]

I'm going to London when I'm 19... so two/three years... wanna share our [crappy] bedsit? The more people the less rent! XD You'd make it a population of 3. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Post: #59
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
OMFGGG. That would be awesome. XD

Count me in. Wheeeee. x]

I could probably buy a better apartment for us though. Wait....let me rephrase that...my parents could buy us a better one. xD

Who would the third be?

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Post: #60
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
You could by us an apartment in London? ;O
Are you rich by any chance?
LOL it's crazy expensive over there... you're average apartment would be about £750,000-£2,000,000 - not sure what that is in Aussie dollars. XD

The third would be my quiet little friend Shaun. Well I think he's going. Unless he drops out on me. But it's like two-thre years away so who knows what'll happen in the end, haha. O.o

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)