Login:
or Register
|
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
|
|
13-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Why? What could you have possibly done?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah why would he be mad with you chanel?
|
|||
|
13-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(13-04-2008 12:30 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Why? What could you have possibly done?Everything
|
|||
|
13-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Besides, I don't think Mr Admin holds grudges...he's not on long enough to really validate them.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(13-04-2008 12:32 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Besides, I don't think Mr Admin holds grudges...he's not on long enough to really validate them.He seems to look down on me though haha |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
i wonder what he thinks of me i popped up out of nowhere
|
|||
|
13-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Why would he look down on you, Chanel?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oooh, oooh, can't believe I missed this! Yay to this topic!
![]() Okay, soooo... books, without a doubt. Everything is entwined with detail and it feels so much more magical, I feel so much more affection for the books than movies. The books stay true to the genius that is Jo Rowling, there's nothing you can miss because these are the original Harry creations. There's a lot more fun in settling down with a mug of hot chocolate, a plate of cookies and a HP book in hand, than there is just sat watching the movies. Not that I don't love the movies! I would not call myself a fan if I didn't, and plus, if there were no movies, who would my husband be? : ![]() The movies are brilliant and the first two are particularly true to the books, but the rest stray off. I mean, imagine trying to understand the films from PoA onwards without reading the books? Particularly with OOtP, it was all over the place!
![]() |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh, most definitely. Kara, Leighton and I all went to see OotP in theatres, and Leighton was the only one out of the three of us that had yet to read the book. She spent the whole movie trying to figure it out. It was a riot.
I also agree about the first two being the ones who stayed most true to the books. But we've discussed that before, I believe...with the robes and such. Oh, yes, and that "feeling."
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
13-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
was it just me or did they completly changed the entire set for the 3rd movie? everything looked completly diffrent
any whoo i prefered the books because of 2 main reasons daniel redkliff (sp?) really annoys me other then that fact i don't think he's the best actor there is he doesn't look that much like the description of harry in the books (is it too much to ask for green contact lences?) other reason being that the movies weren't that good and the only similarities to the books were character's names and the general story line but i've kinda stopped reading the books or watching the movies... <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)