Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatars
17-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Post: #71
Re: Avatars
Well, I just made my siggy, which I spent an hour on, editing the plants at the bottom, and what-not. Like it?

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Post: #72
Re: Avatars
i love it
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Post: #73
Re: Avatars
You edited the plants?

And Cassie Just used MS paint, and the blur on photobucket. She told me last night on the completely unrelated thread that we just took over; Total time logged in. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Post: #74
Re: Avatars
Yeah, the plants. If you look carefully in the new trailer, the plants are way further down, so I had to cut bit-by-bit and put into place, without losing any of the girl.

And yeah, I used MS Paint too.
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Post: #75
Re: Avatars
Wow, Karma for all that effort, Rena!

And it's great to see a new Sim fad! 8)

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Post: #76
Re: Avatars
indeed! i dont like MS paint anymore lol i use it to get the white background, then i copy it to photoshop to do the restĀ  Big Grin

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Post: #77
Re: Avatars
Brad, can I just say, in your sig, that girl looks amazing as a vampy! Hopefully vamps will look like that in the actual game! [Image: vampire-smiley%20face-88.gif]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Post: #78
Re: Avatars
tanx! lol see, u gotta love photoshop! i coloured her hair from blonde to red, changed her eye colour to red, made her paler and got a vampires mouth from online, and then edited the mouth so it looked right lol NOT that much work AT all!!
and yea, hopefully they're not dark blue again...

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Post: #79
Re: Avatars
I am so glad you guys are all making sigs/avatars! They all look wonderful!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #80
Re: Avatars
woot! well its all just fun! love makin picsĀ  {rolleyes}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)