Login:
or Register
|
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
10-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-01-2009 12:18 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:They went crazy with Spore...having a limit of 3 installs, then to install it extra times, you have to call and pay for an extra time. Now I am wondering if EA are going to do the same thing with Sims 3. I will be really upset if this is the case. When I had trouble with my Pets installation, EA told me to uninstall and reinstall. As far as I can tell that is their response to any problem that occurs. What about when we want to format our hard drives or upgrade, or if our hard drive fails and we have to replace it. We could easily soon be paying again for our games again. {no} |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They won't.
Because they just re-released Spore without Securom and took off the 3 limit installation thing (like months ago). They had too many complaints, and people were probably calling in not cooperating with that rule. I wouldn't. I won't pay for it either...they didn't tell me about the limit on the box or nothing. I read that EA are taking it out of their games...it was a new article...I have to find it. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!! Congrats EA!!! Thank you sooo much for finding that out. I really didn't want securom on TS3! Now I feel complete lol! I am like celebrating over here now. I knew EA was smart! Thank you for listening to your consumers.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it's in this link, but it's if you download the game. I did read somewhere about the disconsidering it though..I couldn't really find the exact article that I read. But it goes for all of their previously released games that had securom...they're taking it out. (Well, the popular games that people still play)
http://tobolds.blogspot.com/2008/12/spor...curom.html Hopefully, it won't be in TS3, since they're doing this. Just cause it's downloaded don't mean people can't hack it, so it's no exception. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 02:10 AM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, I hope its not in TS3, that would make me happy.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be nice if they told us of any restrictions or security features before we buy the game. I think buyers have a right to know before they purchase a game, and then they can decide if they want to buy it.
I will probably buy it anyhow, I am really addicted.
|
|||
|
10-01-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, same here. Securom or not, I can't live without TS3, at least not as easily
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. Securom won't stop me from playing The Sims 3.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup, I'm dedicated to my sims.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
10-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But then, someone's computer has to be total crap for Securom to tear up their computer.
Like the lawsuits about how Securom tore their computer up beyond repair...they'd better get that machine virus-checked or something. I bet in some cases, there was something else wrong before Securom was installed. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)