Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Post: #81
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, thier computers were probably already getting viruses and weren't that healthy to begin with.  I'll admit my current computer is kinda like that but I've been saving for a laptop so maybe I'll get one in time, if not then we will see how TS3 works on my computer.  I will get my computer checked by my dad to see if he can "clean" it and my brother gave me his old graphics card which is still pretty recent so I know the graphics shouldn't be a problem.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Post: #82
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a $1100 computer.  I am so glad I did.  I was confident that my old one would run TS3, but when the requirements came out...I would had been disappointed.  My new baby had everything on it...I can freaking play that game!!!

I am looking forward to buying a laptop though when getting my college refund check.  I want an ipod touch, so I'm getting that.  I don't want to spend too much of my refund, so I'll save from other paychecks too.

My desk will look so complicated.  It already does with two keyboards and two mouses.  I would be typing a message on here, then I realize that I didn't type nothing, because I was typing on the wrong keyboard.

I wanna play TS3 porta-style.  I want those mini laptops..or close.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Post: #83
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, I was hoping to wait for the laptop until after school next year when I will be leaving for college but I'm not sure if my computer can hold out.  It meets the requirements fine but there is definitely something (maybe a virus?) messing it up every now and then.  It works great for the most part but the volume doesn't always work for no reason at all and sometimes it freezes up when it thinks I am working it too hard so unless my dad can fix it, I'm going to try to get a laptop.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Post: #84
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay for us!

I'm just a day or two from getting my laptop.

I'm still a little torn if I should buy a 4g dell from a retail chain, purchase the area 51 laptop from alien ware, or finish up ordering this fully loaded dell 1530 w 6-8g of memory ranging about 1,700.

I really want the alien ware but I don't trust their warrenty/service like I do dell. I don't necessarily want to spend more then $1,400 and my moms not giving me more then $1,700 to spend on my laptop. I wanna put the rest in the bank.

I get a refund from college too in about a month but its a little under 900 n that needs to sitin the bank too.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #85
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats, a new computer is something to be happy about lol!  I have always had a desktop because I almost got a laptop five years ago but my dad said a desktop would be better for gaming as far as memory goes so I went with my current desktop but I wish I had gone with a laptop.  Either way, I am excited to hopefully get a new one soon.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #86
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I freaking love college refunds.  This year, mine is $1400.  I'm getting my ipod touch, then I want a laptop, but I don't want to take as much away from that check...I want to at least save $900.  I am selling my old laptop for $300, but that's going in the bank, because I need to replace that $400 I took out for my new computer.  That new computer tore me...costing over $1K, but the fact that I can play TS3 is worth it.  

Mine comes either late next month or early March.  

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #87
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, a computer that will play TS3 is to be valued.  I only hope my current computer can play it since it might be two months after TS3's release before I can get a new computer.  Either that or I will end up begging my brother to let me use his computer, he might not let me use it after the first time though when he discovers just how long ONE time of playing it can last lol.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Post: #88
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He sure won't.

I plan on not telling ANYONE that I have TS3.  My only boy cousin who likes it would come over, and since I know he can't play it, he would ask me if I have it.  I would say no.  But then I would say yes, just to watch him play.  He makes really good houses and stuff.  And watching people is fun, but I am worried about a hour turning into many hours to a night.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 04:41 AM
Post: #89
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love school loans tooo..I get the same amt. u getting..but 400 went towards rent..so ima try to get a laptop by the end of this month..and I want the htc fuze cell phone...but I might get that this summer with my car..but yea I am gettn that laptop for my sims..lol..I have to get that first

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Post: #90
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-01-2009 03:58 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:He sure won't.

I plan on not telling ANYONE that I have TS3.  My only boy cousin who likes it would come over, and since I know he can't play it, he would ask me if I have it.  I would say no.  But then I would say yes, just to watch him play.  He makes really good houses and stuff.   And watching people is fun, but I am worried about a hour turning into many hours to a night.

haha, ya, when you tell someone that you have a game that they want but don't have then it can turn into them playing your game as much as they can.  I plan on only telling my friend to get her into it, and then she can get it herself b/c I know she won't come to my house all the time just to play it, she's considerate like that lol!  Although since she's my friend I probably wouldn't mind.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)