Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hopes for Sims 3
25-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Post: #21
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
or the two twin glich ;D

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #22
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Or that glitch where the babies keep comin and comin. Haha.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Post: #23
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
I LOVE THAT ONE!! lol so funny.

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Post: #24
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
I've never got those glitches before.  Wink

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 04:12 AM
Post: #25
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
I think I had the twin glitch, but I never had the recurring babies one. Apparently that had a much better chance of happening in the basegame.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Post: #26
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
Aww, why don't I get funny glitches like that?

The last glitch I got was when my sim was talking to another and i cancelled the action and made the other walk away.. But the other sim was still there talking and moving in REALLY slow motion... LOL.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #27
Re: Hopes for Sims 3
well thats funny.

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)