Login:
or Register
|
New Sims 3 Picture
|
|
31-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Maybe that why its delayed? To add belly buttons XD
|
|||
|
31-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
but see, that's not worth a delay lol! I would gladly take the game and just wait for a bellybutton patch! haha, I really don't want it delayed.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
31-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
I would wait for a patch lol!
I dont care about bellybuttons! |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Aww I love the girl holding the butterfly's expression!
And the butterfly is very cute.
![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Yep. I'm a browncoat. |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Abe, where did you find that image? Is that a Sims3 one?
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
its from a sims3 video...it is from the sims 3.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
Cool. I'll upload it to SimsFans later today.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Sims 3 Picture
I like the butterfly.
![]() So, I'm pretty much uber excited for this game. I'm pretty sure all of you are, too. {woot} "time passes, people move,<br />like a rivers flow, it never ends." - Shiek |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
And the butterfly is very cute.
![[Image: thliveinspaceship.gif]](http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/VampirexChild/thliveinspaceship.gif)
![[Image: thshoot1st.jpg]](http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/VampirexChild/thshoot1st.jpg)
![[Image: thmal4.jpg]](http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/VampirexChild/thmal4.jpg)