Login:
or Register
|
Creepy youtube video O_O
|
|
24-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
That was actually moving o_O
I agree with it 100% btw (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
24-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I could barely watch that, it was too moving.
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
24-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 08:01 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:I could barely watch that, it was too moving.Are you making fun of me? xD (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
24-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
Those adults and kids need some help.
|
|||
|
24-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 05:15 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Just Niall :3 link=topic=5375.msg190630#msg190630 date=1237893020] (24-03-2009 12:05 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:O_o Was the bear making out with the old man? It's actually supposed to be a dog. And... he was doing a little more than making out, if you know what I mean... And I have seen the Baby-Laugh-Alot thing before- quite demented! Here's a disturbing video- but disturbing in a different way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQn_ykll_vE [/quote] I agree 100% It happens all the time. |
|||
|
24-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 08:21 PM)cÏÏâ иÑÑâ Wrote:[quote author=Just Niall :3 link=topic=5375.msg190777#msg190777 date=1237921266]Are you making fun of me? xD [/quote] LOL. I thought the same thing. [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
25-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
25-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:24 AM)tehhAnnasaur. link Wrote:I think this one is more funny than creepy.. I have also seen that one. That has WAY too many innuendos to be a mistake. [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
25-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(25-03-2009 02:24 AM)tehhAnnasaur. link Wrote:I think this one is more funny than creepy..Iâve got a big red one O_O Iâve only got a tiny twanger,but it works well and I like to play with it O_O. That was disturbingly hilarious. |
|||
|
25-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
Isn't it bizarre how he goes, "One skin, two skin, three skin, four-" and gets cut off? I swear, it's purposeful.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)


![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)