Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
18-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Post: #51
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
I'll take that as a yes.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Post: #52
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Ah don't  cry Niall!

Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Post: #53
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Too late. He's too far gone.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Post: #54
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


Okay, that was getting quite annoying by now, aye?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Post: #55
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Indeed. Tongue

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Post: #56
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Hahah. I don't mind it. Ily too Niall (:

Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Post: #57
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Aww, so sweet. Smile

Haha, you've been on a lot today though, Sommie. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #58
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Well, I miss you!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #59
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
She's only supposed to be on for two hours. Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #60
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
My point exactly. Tongue

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)