Login:
or Register
|
What do you want to be when you grow up?
|
|
26-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hahaha. Let's just say I'm pree wealthy. Not rich though. x]
LOL....I've basicaly planned my life , so I've been looking at apartments already. XD Who knows how much they will cost in two or three years from now. {rolleyes} This is going to be sooo cool if we can actually do it. Lets hope nothing dramatically changes in two or three years. *crosses fingers* [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
If Sommie & Bambi can go to Florida and I scrape up some money, and THEN I move to London with you, I'll have met three SF'ers. Oh my gawd. XD
Well, I''m not planning on leaving here anyway... sure, I disappear for a few weeks or even months at a time occasionally, but I always come back. And you've got my MSN. Not that I've very seen you sign on but I guess with the time differences it's hard. ![]() So erm, don't die on me or anything, and don't stop talking to me! *knowing look* haha. ![]() So yeah. *fingers crossed* You never know. And London is amazing. ![]() This is what my friend and I had in mind to live in, considering our humble budget. XD ![]() Woooo!
![]() |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Awwhhh...you would be the first SF'er I would have met. SQUEEE. XD
Yesh....time zones annyoy me but I guess that's life. D; That apartment is uber cool. I'll post something I found earlier. x] [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
As long as you don't mind a couple HP posters here and there, consider me a roommate. XD
Well, if I had a CHOICE, I'd be living in an apartment with rooms like this; ![]() ![]() [img width=600 height=437]http://www.mcbriararchitecture.com/images/projects/london-apartment-ST/london-apartment-ST-02.jpg[/img] I can dream, shoosh. {rolleyes} XD LOL I await your pictures patiently.
![]() |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh my gawd. That is beautiful.
Sure, put up as many as you want. XD LOL I find them now. x] [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
*double post*
Front; ![]() Bathroom; I barr the shower first. XD ![]() Kitchen; ![]() It's two bedrooms though. D; But I have many more. x] [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I must say WOW!
![]() |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Arent apartments in London like that pretty expensive?
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sometimes. The one I showed was £300 a month.....I think.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I kind of want to live in Paris
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)


![[Image: 504838053,20090519220851,p,400x300,photo1.jpg]](http://www.propertyfinder.com/objects/GB/l/e/z/504838053,20090519220851,p,400x300,photo1.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: st-bimg1.jpg]](http://www.accommodationlondon.net/english/images/st-bimg1.jpg)
![[Image: london_apartment_1bedroom_rental_islington_ln287.jpg]](http://www.nyhabitat.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/london_apartment_1bedroom_rental_islington_ln287.jpg)
![[Image: PHOTO_03.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/PHOTO_03.jpg)
![[Image: PHOTO_08.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/PHOTO_08.jpg)
![[Image: PHOTO_04.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/PHOTO_04.jpg)
![[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]](http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/love-that-bass/love-that-bass_siggi.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)