Login:
or Register
|
What do you want to be when you grow up?
|
|
26-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(26-10-2009 10:22 AM)Sie link Wrote:you're average apartment would be about £750,000-£2,000,000 - not sure what that is in Aussie dollars. XDWoah that IS expensive o_O (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
26-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh my goodness that apartment Sam! {freaked} {drool}
@Ahmed Well, I figure more people rent - but the rent would be extremely high also. But if you bought an apartment, then yes, that's your average. It is incredibly expensive to live in England, and London is obviously the capital, thus the prices. But it seems worth it, when I went I wasn't there for long [I was traveling somewhere else] and it was amazing. :] ![]() |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ikr? XD
Your pree lucky that you went to London....that's the first place on my list to go overseas. D 300 Euros isn't that much a month if you think about it. Especially with three or two people. @Cassie....I have many more where that came from. xD [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
LOL, you guys are already planning where to live
well so am I, I want to live kind of close to the beach but not exactly i want to have an apartment first, then when I get married buy a nice house |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't care if I have a house. I just want an apartment.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to live in a house when I get married and start a family
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
27-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
It'd be unfortunate if you lived in a box Ahmed.
Most of us aspire to live in a house. ![]() I want to finish college now, move to London at 19, then one day when I'm in my mid 20's and hopefully more affluent I'll go and live abroad somewhere and start a family. I don't know what career path I want tbh. ![]() |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I find it quite funny how everyone here wants to live abroad
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(28-10-2009 12:12 AM)Boberto! link Wrote:I find it quite funny how everyone here wants to live abroad why not? I am kind fo tired of same all American I wanna live abroad, its more interesting! don`t you? |
|||
|
28-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well Yes... LOL
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
D 300 Euros isn't that much a month if you think about it. Especially with three or two people. ![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
