Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
13-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Post: #81
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Yes, I know exactly what you mean, and it bugged me, too. They change the settings for every movie now, sice PoA, I think. I hope they go back to the original and carry on with it for the final movie, even though it won't be in there much. But it would be wonderful if, for that amazing battle scene in DH, they can have it on the same set where Hogwarts was first brought to life in the films. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Post: #82
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Most definitely. The FF in the first one was amazing, and so was the castle. They would make for a few amazing scenes.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Post: #83
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
man you two are getting me so excited for reading the 7th book..and the next movies..ahhhhh.man

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Post: #84
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Hehe, too true! I get hyped up for everything! And usually, I get hyped up too early. Take TS3, for example. Not coming out for around another year, but yet I still come on here everyday and refresh the official site, as well as Snooty's site, every 5 seconds. So it's pretty much the same with Harry Potter and everything else. I have a habit of finding things out too early and letting them get to my head. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Post: #85
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
hahaha i know right...
an update today would make me feel wayy better..
ea better read this haha

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Post: #86
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Seriously, they have no idea what's coming to them if they don't update soon *strokes pitchfork*... And they don't want to know where'll I'll be sticking this pitchfork either... up their a... eh, yes, I'm sure you understand me. So come on, EAxis, get yourselves together and update tonight!

Well, I guess a smacker of an update this week would be something Smile....

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Post: #87
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah true it is the weekend..maybe early next week we can learn a thing or fifty..lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #88
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Hehe, or 1,337. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Post: #89
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
oooh yes =] 1,337 could work..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Post: #90
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
It'd be amazing, actually...I'd love EAxis forever...or, at least, until we get bored again... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)