Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
15-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Post: #141
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
haha
and if you think about it
its all one BIG book..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #142
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Oh heck, I agree completely with that, I'm glad you said that! Big Grin Seriously, when I read the series, I just shut the finished book and open the new one without a thought. I don't see them as different books, just one big adventure set in split sections, in a way. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #143
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
yeah afterall
it really is one big story.
its just different years

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Post: #144
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I completely agree...about everything...

Gosh, it's hard to catch up...but yeah, I agree. It's all one long story. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #145
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I wanna read but its so noisy

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #146
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
I can read and have my earphones on at the same time. Lol, I'm a good multi-tasker. I can watch telly, listen to music, talk on MSN, browse the web and iron clothes all at the same time - I know, I've tried. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #147
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
lucky. ever since i got pregnant any sort of skill like that has faded.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #148
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(15-04-2008 10:37 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:lucky. ever since i got pregnant any sort of skill like that has faded.
lol, ever since i rose from the dead... erm, got out of my surgery, lol... it's been weird to be up and about at school and talking to other kids and stuff.
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Post: #149
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
i can see that happening.,
when i've been set on a routine for too long
things that used to be normal arent anymore until i get back into it again lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Post: #150
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
(15-04-2008 10:43 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i can see that happening.,
when i've been set on a routine for too long
things that used to be normal arent anymore until i get back into it again lol.
Yeah, I totally agree.
Like for example. It's weird to stop staying up late and having fun then suddenly go back to school in the fall.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)