Login:
or Register
|
Videos
|
|
19-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
LOL! I used to love that song, Playing it over and over again!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
Same here. I use to exercise to it.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
LOL! I don't do exercise...What ashame!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
Seriously.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
I don't even know what it is anymore *whistles*
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
I can't whistle! BOO!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
Haha neither can I, but I just pretend I can (:
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
You can't?!? YAY! People usually go "what the hell" when I say I can't whistle.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
19-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
LOL! Nope I can't. My dad miserably failed to teach me!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
20-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Videos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EB0uupr95y8
I like sharing videos :3 This is my favorite singer.... The guy hurt his hand :3 If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


