Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatars
16-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Post: #51
Re: Avatars
(16-07-2008 10:58 PM)нєу уαℓℓ ¢αℓℓ мє ραυℓ link Wrote:Awesome, Cassie! Karma for making some I like! Smile

Are you insisting you don't like mine, lol?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Post: #52
Re: Avatars
Lol, thanks guys. Smile I'll have more time tomorrow so I'll see if I can make a few better ones with some sigs. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #53
Re: Avatars
yayer! and im gonna try to make mine better  {lol} i need at add backgrounds .....

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Post: #54
Re: Avatars
(16-07-2008 11:01 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:[quote author=нєу у'αℓℓ ¢αℓℓ мє ραυℓ link=topic=2712.msg99361#msg99361 date=1216245516]
Awesome, Cassie! Karma for making some I like! Smile

Are you insisting you don't like mine, lol?
[/quote]

No, lol. Yours is my ava, hers are my siggy icons! Yeesh! Lol...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Post: #55
Re: Avatars
I was just kidding! Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #56
Re: Avatars
Those are really good avatars. Nice work! Karma!

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Post: #57
Re: Avatars
karma!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Post: #58
Re: Avatars
great work both of you

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Post: #59
Re: Avatars
mwuahahaha i made my own siggs to promote my bebos group (Vampire Den)

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #60
Re: Avatars
You're on bebo? I'll add you! Big Grin

I'm the chuckles one. OMG. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)