Login:
or Register
|
Avatars
|
|
16-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatars
(16-07-2008 10:58 PM)нÑÑ Ñαââ ¢αââ Ð¼Ñ ÏÎ±Ï â link Wrote:Awesome, Cassie! Karma for making some I like! Are you insisting you don't like mine, lol? I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
Lol, thanks guys.
I'll have more time tomorrow so I'll see if I can make a few better ones with some sigs.
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
yayer! and im gonna try to make mine better {lol} i need at add backgrounds .....
lalalalalalalalala
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatars
(16-07-2008 11:01 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:[quote author=нÑÑ Ñ'αââ ¢αââ Ð¼Ñ ÏÎ±Ï â link=topic=2712.msg99361#msg99361 date=1216245516] Are you insisting you don't like mine, lol? [/quote] No, lol. Yours is my ava, hers are my siggy icons! Yeesh! Lol... March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
I was just kidding!
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
Those are really good avatars. Nice work! Karma!
~Simschick17~ |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
karma!
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
great work both of you
<br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
mwuahahaha i made my own siggs to promote my bebos group (Vampire Den)
lalalalalalalalala
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatars
You're on bebo? I'll add you!
![]() I'm the chuckles one. OMG.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)