Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatars
16-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #61
Re: Avatars
lol im really bad at finding people soooo! just click on the link in my sigg, and im the MOD in the group, so im easy to find  {tongue}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Post: #62
Re: Avatars
Ok. Smile

I really want to make a siggy and avatr, but I doon't really like any of the people in the screenshots yet.... Sad

I think there was one in the CAS though... I'll find it. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Post: #63
Re: Avatars
(17-07-2008 12:06 AM)-tђєค๔ค๓๔เค๓๏ภ๔- link Wrote:Ok. Smile

I really want to make a siggy and avatr, but I doon't really like any of the people in the screenshots yet.... Sad

I think there was one in the CAS though... I'll find it. Smile

added!
and lmao, yea i dont like alot of them either! (thats why i edited them and made them look different  {rolleyes} )

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #64
Re: Avatars
If you don't have photoshop, what program do you use Cassie?
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Post: #65
Re: Avatars
lol shes so gone to sleep, so we'll know in the morning! its like a cassie update  {lol} i bet she uses an online thing  {ohmy}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Post: #66
Re: Avatars
whats and online thing?
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Post: #67
Re: Avatars
you can do some very basic things with paint
so if you just want to cut a pic from the trailer that's possible using paint...

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Post: #68
Re: Avatars
it is?
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Post: #69
Re: Avatars
you can't really do alot with it but if you just want to cut a pice from a picture that's possible you just can't really modify the picture

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #70
Re: Avatars
i didnt know you could do that
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)