Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
24-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Re: ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
(24-03-2008 11:36 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:a new exspansion pack> battle of the sexes
it good be like lesbianne and gay people like properly and like they could be strip clubs and gay clubs and stuff also like lesbianne and gay weddings?

no..... i'd b okay w/ it, i prob wouldn't buy it, but 2 controversial
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:37 PM
(24-03-2008 11:33 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:i know this is a bit weird but may b a job like a prostitute?? lol may b and new job like: a model like on sims 2 plastation and then go thorugh ure career as a model then a fahsion designer then a  fashion magazine  editor???  and maybe a pop star or being a president
i LOVE the idea of being a pop star! that'd be amazing! or you could be in a band, ya, that would be really fun! smashing idea.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 11:38 PM
lol.
24-03-2008, 11:40 PM
(24-03-2008 11:33 PM)larue1123 link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=1100.msg21533#msg21533 date=1206397939]
I agree abortion is a sensitive issue, unfortunately people don't seem to find as important in the UK, not like in the US at least. I'm not stabbing the UK btw, because I'm from there, too. And the job thing, I'd love for Sims to be totally work devoted, their life just being about being the best of the best at work! So much so that they become a little...insane.

work devoted is a workaholic.
[/quote]

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one! Well I guess my idea can come true then... hopefully including the insane part!

(24-03-2008 11:33 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:i know this is a bit weird but may b a job like a prostitute?? lol may b and new job like: a model like on sims 2 plastation and then go thorugh ure career as a model then a fahsion designer then a  fashion magazine  editor???  and maybe a pop star or being a president

They wouldn't put prostitutes in there! The Sims just isn't that type of game sorry. The modelling could work. If you could get magazines in TS3, you could like, go to the store to purchase one, and if you were a model, you could see your Sim on the cover! I think they'll save Popstar/President for possibe future expansion packs, it won't be in the basegame.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 11:48 PM
I defendently adore the idea of teen and elder pregancy. Even if parents will be mad at the game makers, it's rated teen anyways, and it's a life lesson. It's what sims is all about. Smile

also it would be cool to make one like where you acutaly work.
or even one with wild animals.
or one with babysitters also, like the kid comes to your house.
or one where you can have a teen live without parents or an adlut.
24-03-2008, 11:48 PM
yh thats y this forum is called exspansion packs lol
24-03-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah. parents can chuck teens out of the house for gettin preggers or gettin exspelled from school stuff like that which is causing them to get out of hand :-*
24-03-2008, 11:55 PM
i think older people shud b able to die from a heart attack or like jsut from old age.. also i think any sims should be able to have accidents like a car crash or breaking something i think thats what the hospital si for in the sims 3. if their is a hospital then pregnant women shud b able to have checkups on their baby and be able to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl what i guyz think??? and igve birth in hosptal???
24-03-2008, 11:55 PM
(24-03-2008 11:48 PM)majelleleg link Wrote:I defendently adore the idea of teen and elder pregancy. Even if parents will be mad at the game makers, it's rated teen anyways, and it's a life lesson. It's what sims is all about. Smile

also it would be cool to make one like where you acutaly work.
or even one with wild animals.
or one with babysitters also, like the kid comes to your house.
or one where you can have a teen live without parents or an adlut.

u should b able 2 have TEEN jobs, like babysitting and candystripper, ect.
24-03-2008, 11:56 PM
when the woman is pregnant u shud b able to go the hospital for check ups and like to see if the baby is a boy or girl also thwey shud b able to give birth in the hospital is ridicoulous when they satnd yup and give birth in the sims 2