Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: So far, of what you have seen, are you excited for the new look of the Sims 3 Sims?
Yes!!!
No..
Not sure yet. [need to see more pics.]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims's looks.
18-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Re: Sims's looks.
Oh yes  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 07:00 AM
(14-03-2008 08:33 PM)Majithise link Wrote:Hopefully they'll get particle effects, aniostropy, and HDR lighting going well.  Those sort of things will force people to upgrade but will make the game look awsome.  I'm happy with what I've seen so far, would love to see two screen-shots next to eachother of basically the same scene, one from Sims 2 the other from 3.

go to http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=compare you'll see comparisons of the sims 2 and sims 3

w00t!!!! THE SIMS 3 IS FINALLY COMING!!!!<br /><br />&quot;If you died in your sleep, would you even know?&quot;<br />The Solitary Girl
18-03-2008, 08:03 AM
The graphics are a bit scary to me though, such a big jump. I like how they are FINALLY adding more stuff to the game though.
18-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I didn expect the sims to look like ths, i kinda feel tht sims 2 sims look nicer, but the body shiftin in sims 3 is alooot better, sims 2 rlly sucked in bodies Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 09:27 AM
The Looks are...

[flash=200,200]http://!WOW![/flash]

I thought they couldn't really upgrade the graphics that much.

Oh Boy.

I was VERY VERY Wrong!

(Gosh, I'm having  fun with all these new writing style thingies!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-03-2008, 09:56 AM
The sims didn't have any make-up on the pics.  Wink Pre made sims never look so good as the sims you do your self, and I think we all remember that from Sims 2?  ;D
18-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Im so eager to see pics of kids and teen and maybe new age groups Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 10:22 AM
(18-03-2008 10:13 AM)Scarlett_Angel link Wrote:Im so eager to see pics of kids and teen and maybe new age groups Smile
Me too! Maybe we will tomorrow!  :o
18-03-2008, 10:23 AM
They did say sum new stuff will be out on May or April Smile

18-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Yes i cant wait..