Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of builder are you for your sims?
18-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Re: What kind of builder are you for your sims?
I'm not an expert at building (I tend to make spaces way to big) but I think that with some tips and the new sims 3 base game I will want to build a few buildings for the sims and houses.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm not a good builder at all. My rooms tend to be big too. I have seen some pretty nice house designs online that could help. Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't build homes at all because I'm rubbish at it.
18-03-2008, 09:35 PM
(18-03-2008 08:34 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I don't build homes at all because I'm rubbish at it.

You just need to practice more, I have thrown out more houses than I have kept. ;D
18-03-2008, 09:38 PM
i'm more of a resident, although i did build one community lot.
18-03-2008, 09:57 PM
(18-03-2008 12:20 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:Do you make a lot of commercial buildings or resident ones? Are you really talented at it? What is your least favorite part of it? I am not really good with the design, the whole shape of the house. And landscaping is just a few flowers, some trees and viola. lol

I like making houses for my sims, I'm just not good at it. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
18-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I mainly build residential, but I am not very good at it.
I do wish to become an architect one day, and the Sims is a great way to prepare..
18-03-2008, 10:03 PM
I never make houses for my sims, I use premads or downloaded ones Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I like to make loads of town houses. Although I used to be horrible at it, now I'm getting pretty good if I may say so myself. Although, a lot of my houses look the same as each other, I'd love it if I could think of a new idea for every home.

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I am still having issues trying to make spit level houses. Ugh. What I've been doing is not pretty.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!