Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
18-04-2008, 03:02 AM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
well if thats their reasoning they are FOOLISH because they know the majority of their fanbase will buy both.
i wanna hear about both..plus apartments will be long out before sims 3 is released..so they have nothing to really worry about.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
Thye're focusing quite a lot on spore now.

Once it comes out there will be an absolute Abundance of news.

Right now they fininshing spore up now... Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-04-2008, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2008 09:30 AM by cyan971.)
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
(18-04-2008 08:53 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:Thye're focusing quite a lot on spore now.

Once it comes out there will be an absolute Abundance of news.

Right now they fininshing spore up now... Smile

U might be right ...spore is the next big hit coming soon so they might not get in a hurry to give us infos on the sims 3 (they will quietly respect their calendar, driving us crazy by the same time! )

Rrrrrr! Can u hate and love someone at the same time? lol Tongue Wink

Oops by the way still nothing on ts3 site!!! What a surprise! : s

CLOVER POWER!
18-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Still keeping my fingers crossed for an update tonight... not going to give up hoping! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I know there's probably not an update, but it's frustrating because I'm on a school computer and the website is blocked so I can't check!!
18-04-2008, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen any updates Sad besides, I would think that because most of us are on VIP status, it would be sent to our emails. In fact, I don't think we will get any major updates until they remove the VIP logo on the site.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 05:17 PM
(18-04-2008 04:32 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I haven't seen any updates Sad besides, I would think that because most of us are on VIP status, it would be sent to our emails. In fact, I don't think we will get any major updates until they remove the VIP logo on the site.

Yea, I know I was thinking that...they want to wait until everyone who will be a VIP, is a VIP.
18-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Sometimes I just want to slip into a coma for a year so I can wake up and buy that game ;D Of course, if I can regain conciousness!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Haha, I'm actually really proud of myself for not being as obsessive as usual. I feel like normally I would be planning families and mapping out all of the traits, but I'm taking it easy.

I think I'll probably start planning houses first...they always take me so long to get right. I'll only start doing family stuff when I have a clear vision of what TS3 will allow me to do.

It's weird because I want certain things so bad that I feel like it will be unplayable if it doesn't have them. Even though TS2 is a thousand times worse.
18-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
(18-04-2008 05:24 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Haha, I'm actually really proud of myself for not being as obsessive as usual. I feel like normally I would be planning families and mapping out all of the traits, but I'm taking it easy.

I think I'll probably start planning houses first...they always take me so long to get right. I'll only start doing family stuff when I have a clear vision of what TS3 will allow me to do.

It's weird because I want certain things so bad that I feel like it will be unplayable if it doesn't have them. Even though TS2 is a thousand times worse.

lol Big Grin i' working on myself too...i' m less obsessed than the very first days we can do it yeah !!!! Big Grin

CLOVER POWER!