or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight
19-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Re: Twilight
Oh! Ohhh! Ooooh!

Sorry, that's my way of saying "Oh, cool!"

So I'm gonna have 3 books which I can read for the time being, by the time I've finished the 3rd one maybe the 4th will be out, I can read that, then maybe the film will be out and then later on there'll be book 5?

Blimey, I think this series will take over my life.

Ahh well, I don't mind. Big Grin

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Yep, that's the sitch! Big Grin It's worked out pretty well for you, you'll be all Twilight-ed up by this time next year! Big Grin Wink

And, I just searched up for the release date! August 4th for the UK, August 2nd for US! Not sure where you live, but if it's one of those, there's not exactly a lot of difference. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 02:45 AM
OMG! :o this book is so amazing!!!!!!!! this is b1245p's bff. I absolutely loved this book. I'm now reading the second book in the series. Newmoon. It's pretty sad. :'( You should totally read this book becuz it's the most amazing book I've ever read. she sure was right! ;D so....... anyway I TOTALLY think you NEED to read this book. (good for the soul) lol! so.... ya! you absolutely positively amazingly happily falling in lovingly totally awesomlingly HAVE to read it!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  Big Grin  Wink  : - ) live long stephenie meyer!
20-04-2008, 02:45 AM
(19-04-2008 11:41 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Yep, that's the sitch! Big Grin It's worked out pretty well for you, you'll be all Twilight-ed up by this time next year! Big Grin Wink

And, I just searched up for the release date! August 4th for the UK, August 2nd for US! Not sure where you live, but if it's one of those, there's not exactly a lot of difference. Wink

Oh, so I get it 2 days earlier than you, Cassie-doodles. Wink

I'll wait for you to get it, though...then we can read it together. Smile

By the way - did you finish the HP series? We kind of just...forgot about it. I mean, I finished it and all, but we didn't really discuss it after a while...last I knew you were starting PoA, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-04-2008, 09:39 AM
(20-04-2008 02:45 AM)b1245p link Wrote:OMG! :o this book is so amazing!!!!!!!! this is b1245p's bff. I absolutely loved this book. I'm now reading the second book in the series. Newmoon. It's pretty sad. :'( You should totally read this book becuz it's the most amazing book I've ever read. she sure was right! ;D so....... anyway I TOTALLY think you NEED to read this book. (good for the soul) lol! so.... ya! you absolutely positively amazingly happily falling in lovingly totally awesomlingly HAVE to read it!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  Big Grin  Wink  : - ) live long stephenie meyer!

Blimey, you liked it Big Grin!

I just started it last night and I agree - awesome book! Even though I didn't have the chance to read much of it and all, but so far so good!

August 4th? That's not that far away! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Woo, Can't wait... So yeah I agree with you all. Good book, even if I haven't get that far yet.

I definitely see myself sat down with the book some time today! Big Grin

[/center]
20-04-2008, 11:07 AM
(20-04-2008 02:45 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie the Green One link=topic=1721.msg41221#msg41221 date=1208644886]
Yep, that's the sitch! Big Grin It's worked out pretty well for you, you'll be all Twilight-ed up by this time next year! Big Grin Wink

Oh, so I get it 2 days earlier than you, Cassie-doodles. Wink

I'll wait for you to get it, though...then we can read it together. Smile

By the way - did you finish the HP series? We kind of just...forgot about it. I mean, I finished it and all, but we didn't really discuss it after a while...last I knew you were starting PoA, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...
[/quote]

Aww, seriously, you'd wait? You should just go ahead and read it, I'll be fine! Wink Although, if we all read it at the same time, it would be cool if we could all come back and talk about each Chapter or something. Well, it's a long way off, we'll decide later. Wink

And as for the blessed HP Series, yes, I did finish it! But I didn't get quotes for every book, there's just so many I wanted to add, I got tired of having to stop and write every 10 seconds. :-\

(20-04-2008 09:39 AM)Little Ms. Sunshine link Wrote:[quote author=b1245p link=topic=1721.msg41258#msg41258 date=1208655919]
OMG! :o this book is so amazing!!!!!!!! this is b1245p's bff. I absolutely loved this book. I'm now reading the second book in the series. Newmoon. It's pretty sad. :'( You should totally read this book becuz it's the most amazing book I've ever read. she sure was right! ;D so....... anyway I TOTALLY think you NEED to read this book. (good for the soul) lol! so.... ya! you absolutely positively amazingly happily falling in lovingly totally awesomlingly HAVE to read it!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  Big Grin  Wink  : - ) live long stephenie meyer!

Blimey, you liked it Big Grin!

I just started it last night and I agree - awesome book! Even though I didn't have the chance to read much of it and all, but so far so good!

August 4th? That's not that far away! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Woo, Can't wait... So yeah I agree with you all. Good book, even if I haven't get that far yet.

I definitely see myself sat down with the book some time today! Big Grin
[/quote]

Oh, glad to know there's another fan on here! Big Grin That's nice! And Bexi, if you like it already, you're bound to absolutely love it, because when I read the first Chapter or two, I wasn't so sure about the series. But it just gets so brillaint later, it's amazing! And I hope you can read some more tonight, too, it'll be worth it. Wink

20-04-2008, 02:20 PM
I think we should all read it together, like we did with HP. But you're right...it's a long way off. We'll work out the deets later. Wink

20-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Yes, reading together would be fun! Okay, well, if you can wait for us UK'ns to get our hands on the book, then I'd be hapy to do it this way. Smile

How far is August now? 4 months, isn't it? Jeez....

20-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I'd also be perfectly happy to read the book with you guys.

It's be FUUUUUN.

Oui.

Anyway, I read Twilight for like, an hour this afternoon. I'm attached to it! Tongue

[/center]
20-04-2008, 05:17 PM
That's awesome. I knew you'd like it. It's hard not to. Wink

Sure I can wait...it's only 2 days, right? Smile