Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you think EA would make the Sims intelligent enough in this seamless neighborhood? Do you think they be okay for without our supervision?
Yes, they will make them intelligent enough.
Yes, but they would need some check-ups and supervision.
Probably.
No, there would be more deaths from failed needs, more children taken away and bad job performance.
No, the Sims would dry up their own family trees.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 seamless intelligence
24-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Re: Sims 3 seamless intelligence
me too cassie..
i was more into their lifestyles..and all that then making sure they went to bed and ate and peed all the time.
I wanted more drama...more personality more life options..and such..so ts3 sounds perfect.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I want Sims to really live life, with all it's drama, with all it's personality. I want to be able to go to different houses and experience all these different lifestyles. I want Sims to be in all kinds of situations. I want Sims to be poor and actually be able to realise this, and worry for their kids and such. If they are so poor that they don't want their kids to go through the greif, they might choose to send them to live with their aunt or grandma, for example, while they get the money situation on track. I want some Sims to be stinking rich and have the good life, and take this into account. They could either give money to the poor or just spend it all on themselves, depending on their traits.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 10:34 PM
dude excellent ideas i love them..
I really hope that the sims 3 creates a whole new aspect in the game..
which is well lifestyle..living..actual real life situations.

24-04-2008, 11:44 PM
I agree. Total individuality is what I'm striving for in this game.

Most of my gameplay was spent having the needs of my sims up. It got annoying trying to build relationships but having to put them on hold because they needed food and rest. Now, if this turns out right, we can experience more of life for them. I just hope their lives aren't over top quickly with the constant aging and such. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
24-04-2008, 11:45 PM
yeah hopefully aging is slower..cause with needs not as strong..life sounds much better i would hate to see aging get in the way

25-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Aging needs to be slower if we're conecntrating on life rather than needs now - there'll be more to discover and fit in, and we'll be in a less of a hurry to speed things on.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]