Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Standings and Chances
29-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Re: Social Standings and Chances
(28-04-2008 07:26 AM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:Teens could get upset with their parents because they're poor and they can't afford many clothes or phones or games etc. And get jealous because they're friends have eveything they want because they're loaded with cash. That's kind of like my life at the moment, so I'd like to see that.
yeah i get jealous when i go to someones house and they have cooler things..its just a human habit..
i would like to see it in my sims.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 10:11 AM
And not every Sim should get jealous, that would become irratating. But if there is a jealous trait, that would work particuarly well with that idea.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-04-2008, 05:05 AM
yeah just sims with those sort of traits i agree..
jealousy was too common in ts2 i'd like to see it limited to jealous sims this time around.

30-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Jealousy wasn't really common in TS2, it was only common for one thing - Cheating. My god, I was fed up of Sims slapping each other like maniacs (my Sims were always having affairs, plenty of slapping going about) everytime they saw their 'Crush' (I mean, come one, crush?!) kissing their boy/girlfriend.

30-04-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah thats what i meant and i had quite a bit of those darned things going on so jealousy got annoying..hopefully its limited and a little more realistic this time.

30-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Me too. It always happens when I'm trying to avoid cheats, too. So then I have to repair the relationship manually, and it is very time consuming and boring.

30-04-2008, 10:14 PM
yes i hated when they hated each other especially when it was just a crush and not even a relationship! most annoying thing ever..well there was more but still.

01-05-2008, 01:34 AM
(30-04-2008 10:14 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yes i hated when they hated each other especially when it was just a crush and not even a relationship! most annoying thing ever..well there was more but still.

I know, why can't the one who gets jealous cry or be more competitive.  I am praying that it is more improved.

When my male sims meets a female sim at his house for a well-planned night by me and gets in the hot tub, that girl that has a crush on him somehow stops by.  OMG....I do not feel like that....

I am praying that it is improved.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?