Yes, but in a different form
I hope not
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will boolProp be in TS3?
01-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Re: Will boolProp be in TS3?
What are death tokens? I have seen them in the game bit never used them. The thing I use mostly with boolprop is the tombstone of life and death.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Same here. And max motives. And aging off. And motherlode. Wink

Haha...

Anyhoo, I don't know what death tokens are, either. Care to explain, anyone?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
i never had problems with boolprop either
when TS2 first came out i only used motherlode or kaching and moveobjects on and it was much more fun and challenging (if my sim's motives were really really bad i'd delete them with moveobjects and re-enter the lot...)
some cheats could be helpfull i would like a money cheat or preferably the option to choose how much money our sims star with so we'll be able to create diffrent classes of sims
also something like "boolprop constrainfloorelevaion" would be helpful in creating houses (sometimes a house i downloaded or a maxis made house is built with foundations and i don't want that so that cheat really helps)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
01-05-2008, 04:20 PM
I agree with being able to choose how much money you start with - it shoulkd depend on how much of a challenge you want, and how many people are in the family. We discussed the somewhere in another thread, but I have no idea which. I will try a forum search and see if I can find it.
And I agree - TS2 was just generally better without all the cheats we are used to now. Some are neccessary, but mostly.. we're just to lazy to do things manually.

EDIT: We talked about it here.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
I was under the impression boolProp wasnt supposed to be released. but i was thrilled when it was. What a useful little cheat! espcially for stories. I always plan my sims lives out from the day they are born though. If i want twins, they are having twins, stuff like that. So maybe I just like having more control. I think that with the way this game will be set up though boolProp just wont be necessary
01-05-2008, 11:39 PM
You know, who came up with it? BoolProp?
It's definitely something you just think of..

See, here's my theory:
They saw a bowl, and filled with with pop. (Soda for all you southerners)
Bowlofpop
But then they decided it was more like a swimmimg pool full of pop. So they combined "bowl" and "pool"
boolofpop
They looked at the word and saw WAY too many O's. So they took out the one in "of."
boolfpop
Then they said the word out loud, and decided it was too hard to say. They took out the F.
boolpop
And finally they decided to add a letter, so they pulled one out of a hat. It was an R.
boolprop

And boolProp was born!
Then again, following those rules, it could also have been powlshoda...
I'm glad they chose boolprop Wink

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
02-05-2008, 12:17 AM
^^^That's cute. They should make that into a nursery rhyme for our young simmies  {sleep}

I think that there will definitely be cheats. Boolprop was developed to help test the game, so with TS3 being even more complex, they're going to have to have an efficient way to test it out.

Of course it will probably be a whole different thing with name changes and whatnot.
02-05-2008, 01:06 AM
aww that so cute i could imagine my sim children in thier beds with their mommies reading that to them !  {tongue}
02-05-2008, 04:42 AM
(01-05-2008 01:37 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Im sure there will eventually be something like it but not the same code name.

Before kaching or motherlode, in the sims 1 for those that forgot it used to be called 'rosebud' so I'm sure other names will be replaced.

However, because this is a seamless n hood, something like boolprop may have a higher rate of messing gameplay up because a whole lot of different things are happening. What you do to a sim could effect the whole hood cause everything is going on at once, not just on a specific lot. But, I'm positive some new cheats will be released like ; max traits10 or something that enables your sims more traits and even more options possibly all traits at once, what a nightmare! I can almost guarentee something like that will come out.

yeah the cheats are new each time. so im thinking boolprop wont be in it..but maybe something similar to suit the new gameplay

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
02-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Now let's play a little game... guess the new word for 'boolprop!'

Gropistan
Shackalackabingbong
Fralby
Poolbrop

There is so many possibilities! {blink}