Yes, but in a different form
I hope not
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will boolProp be in TS3?
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Re: Will boolProp be in TS3?
I personally like the second one you suggested, although it'd be a pain in the butt to type.

But what can be worse than "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 11:30 AM
i like fralby, it sounds fun!

If they do have it i hope its shorter though, like

Fralby true

I just hate typing it now! especially if you're tired or something, and you keep pressing a button wrong and you have to start AGAIN .

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
I SO agree! It's annoyingly long, and sometimes I just can't be bothered to type it at all. Fralby true sounds much better! Stupid 'Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true'. I mean, what the hell? That is CRAZY! Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Well, they mustive knew it was a pain to type in hence why they waited so long to release it, and why it has a major possibility of messing up your game.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
04-05-2008, 03:35 AM
I said maybe.

It'd be cool to have something like it in TS3, but I dunno if I'd want the exact same thing.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-05-2008, 10:48 AM
(04-05-2008 03:16 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Well, they mustive knew it was a pain to type in hence why they waited so long to release it, and why it has a major possibility of messing up your game.

I totally believe you here, don't think otherwise, as I have heard many people say that boolprop messes up games, but I just have a question - how? I just wondered what it does, as mine has never caused me any problems at all.

04-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I'll start to get all sorts of errors popping up. Like if you shift click on something and click force error, a message will pop up. Only I'll get those errors constantly, so I can't even play the game right. Before I knew that boolprop did that I would think that my game was permanantly malfunctioning, but then I figured I'd turn boolprop off one day and it did the trick.
04-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Oh, I see. I have never experienced that myself but I have had the error logs pop up, just not consistently. Two of the only errors I have ever, ever experienced are one with the phone - I think my Sim picked up the phone and eveything froze or something. And another was I was facing a mirror, and I sort of made the camera go through the mirror, you know? And you know when it goes a bit funny for a second as you go through? It sort of, got stuck that way, and all my Sims were going different colours and stripes and dots were forming on the screen. The game was still running so I saved, thinking that if I did so, I could turn the computer off, restart and play again as normal - but sadly, not to be. It permanantly remaind that way so I had no choice but to delete the family. Sad

04-05-2008, 02:06 PM
The second thing happened to me once and I moved around with the camera until it went back to normal. I also might have entered/exited the lot.
04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
The purely stangest thing that ever occured in my game was seeing my Sims as vampires with blood and pale faces and urgh... scary. But that was TS1 so I can't go into that, but I have already explained a couple of times about that experience in the TS1 Section. See, what we disccussed before, about boolprop and the mirror for example, they're glitches. But the vampire family? Nah, I don't think so. Just a rare little easter egg for the fun, I think.