Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Falling in Love
07-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Re: Falling in Love
i think that romantic relationship and friendly relationship should be seperated
i hate when i have two sims who are best friends and if one of them so much as flirts with the other one they're in love

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I know! {agree}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-06-2008, 10:38 PM
yeah,falling in love will be much harder and it will be much harder to stay in a realationship too !  {yes}
09-06-2008, 01:57 PM
I think that relationships should be harder to obtain, but much less harder to keep. Making friends and becoming spouses is, in my opinion, an easy and fast process if you set your mind to it. By this I mean, spend all of your Sims' day conversing with your future best friend/lover. It's incredibly easy if you get started straight away, when you have just moved your Sim into a new home. So yes, I think that should be more challenging yet more interesting at the same time. It's boring doing the same obvious interactions over and over, it makes me want to turn to cheats, which I despise in myself.

However, keeping relationships shouldn't be as hard, as currently it's a nightmare. I'm always recieving calls from my Sims' friends and family suggesting they meet up soon and I just don't have the time to be dealing with all that. So I think, at least some relationships, should be much easier to keep. It could depend on the Sim how quickly the relationship deteriorates.

Although, am I alone in thinking that Sims who are in love, their relationships seems to decrease much slower than friendships? I don't seem to have a problem with keeping them 100% in love, though I guess that's because they live together. Tongue But yes, relationships should be easier to keep depending on the Sim you're friends with IMO.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-06-2008, 08:13 PM
[quote author=yummybunny link=topic=2277.msg72601#msg72601 date=1212256728]
This time around, do you think that falling in love will be harder,

Sims may want a sim that is more of their type.  Instead of the one that talks to them the most and stuff, sims may consider to keep some sims as friends, instead of lovers and the ones that are their types would be considered lovers.

I thought in TS2, it was too easy to fall in love and cheat.

I believe that if a married family-oriented sim is flirted on by a friend, the sim will most likely refuse and there should be a subtraction of relationship score.  That sim would be disgusted at the flirting sim to try to make him or her cheat on his or her spouse.  The only time they should cheat is if their relationship is really about to break and the lifetime relationship is kinWhat you think?
I think falling in love should be easier like in real lifeu see a person that ur interested in and u automactially love them
09-06-2008, 08:47 PM
in real life you're not automatically in love with a person just because you find them attractive
but i do agree that sims should sometimes reject a romantic interacion from another sim even if they have a good relationship

<br />
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Stop doing that, really, it gets annoying. No way for you, to add to that collection.

Anyway, I agree. Love is something that is much harder to obtain in real life. in TS2, you just have to make them best friends (takes 5 min) then, make one wolf whistle at the other, charm them, make out, and they're in love. after that, you can probably propose marriage.
09-06-2008, 10:47 PM
(09-06-2008 08:58 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:Anyway, I agree. Love is something that is much harder to obtain in real life. in TS2, you just have to make them best friends (takes 5 min) then, make one wolf whistle at the other, charm them, make out, and they're in love. after that, you can probably propose marriage.

yes yes, all you have to do it keep going over and talking to them until they become your friend and hit flirt then your lover.

Sims should get annoyed when they're trying to do something and someone keeps interrupting them, trying to force them in to a relationship.
10-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Yeah, that'd be awesome, like in a game my bro has called Animal Crossing, when you talk to someone a lot, they get ticked off.
Also, I was not 'no-waying' T.v freak, I was no-waying babybrii for simply posting a quote rather than posting actual words.
10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
i hate it when people put thier post into the quote there was a new post there it was just inserted into the quote...
and in the sims falling in love if very easy
also a sim would accept a romantic interaction from any sim they have a good relationship with and that's not that realistic
a married family sim shouldn't have an affiar just because it's friend flirted with him/her

<br />